If you know anyone who is new to CANADA within the last 10 years, this program is for them.
- We are your ‘one-stop’ information provider. Let us help with your orientation to Taber and area!
- Come meet other newcomers, potential employers and a variety of agencies at our bimonthly “Meet & Greets”.
- Keep updated with our monthly Newsletter informing you of activities and events within our communities.
- We have a Low-German translator available in our office Wednesday mornings from 9am to 1pm. Please make an appointment with our office to book a time with her.
- Our Newcomers Navigator can provide one-on-one computer training for any Newcomer requiring help accessing on-line information. This could be as simple as creating an email account, accessing the Job Bank, ALIS or Skype.
- A listing of Volunteer opportunities where social and service needs can be met. This is a great way to get involved in your new community and meet people.
- Let us help you find access to transportation to attend medical services, job interviews or other critical appointments.
- We have compiled an excellent Service Directory to help you find other agencies and service providers that may aide you on your journey as a Newcomer.